Browse by Investigator Last Name
- A (115)
- B (157)
- C (119)
- D (96)
- E (34)
- F (76)
- G (74)
- H (121)
- I (16)
- J (108)
- K (116)
- L (93)
- M (131)
- N (37)
- O (24)
- P (59)
- Q (4)
- R (101)
- S (291)
- T (56)
- U (6)
- V (25)
- W (110)
- X (6)
- Y (18)
- Z (12)
Vincent LiuClinical Associate Professor, Dermatology
Contact InformationPhone: +1 319 384 6845
EducationAB, Biology, Magna Cum Laude, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
MD, Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Medical School, Philadephia, PA
Internship, Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Hospital, Boston, MA
Residency, Dermatology, Harvard University, Boston, MA
Fellowship, Dermatopathology, Harvard University, Boston, MA
Centers and Program Affiliations
Research Interestsgeneral dermatology, dermatopathology
MeSH Terms from Publications
- Hochwalt PC, Swick BL, Liu V. Non-healing ulcer of the left fifth finger (Epithelioid Sarcoma). Arch Dermatol 2012 Jul 1; 148(7):849.
- Noe M, Drake A, Link BK, Liu V. Papular Mycosis Fungoides: Report of Two Patients with Literature Review and Conceptual Re-appraisal. Submitted to J Cutan Pathol, 2012.
- Fernandez KH, Liu V, Swick BL. Non-uremic calciphylaxis associated with histologic changes of pseudoxanthoma elasticum. Accepted for publication by Am J Dermatopathol, 2012.
- Porto DA, Sutton S, Wilson JB, Scupham RK, Stone MS, Liu V. Lymphoplasmacytic plaque in children: A report of two new cases with review of the literature. Accepted for publication by J Cutan Pathol 2012.
- Fernandez KH, Bream M, Ali MA, Krogmann T, Zhao H, Li Y, Cohen JI, Damon I, Liu V. Investigation for Pox and ParapoxVirus in Lymphomatoid Papulosis. Submitted to Arch Dermatol, 2012.
- Selby J, Liu V. Lymphocytoma Cutis. Cases in Dermatopathology: Pediatric Dermatopathology. Zembowicz A, ed, Knowledge Books and Software, 2012.
- Hochwalt, P, Swick, B, Liu, V. Nonhealing ulcer of the left fifth finger. Arch Dermatol 148(7):849-54, 2012. [PubMed]
- Baum CL, Liu V. Inflammatory Mimics of Mycosis Fungoides. Pathology Case Reviews; 16(1):45-51 , 2011.
- Swick BL, Baum CL, Venkat A, Liu V. Indolent CD8+ lymphoid proliferation of the ear: Report of two cases and review of the literature. J Cutan Pathol; 38(2):209-15, 2011.
- Baum CL, Link BK, Neppalli VT, Swick BL, Liu V. Re-appraisal of the provisional entity primary cutaneous CD4+ small/medium pleomorphic T-cell lymphoma: a series of 10 adults and pediatric patients and review of the literature. J Am Acad Dermatol; 65(4):739-48, 2011.